Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hatsune Miku Figma Pre-order Now!

Sorry I couldn't contain my excitement after reading about this at wcloudxkumo's blog, I immediately went to Hobby Search and ordered mine. Looks like the release date is September 10th, which just happens to be my wife's birthday! Awesome! They limited orders to only one per person but something tells me to try and secure a second one somewhere else, I don't think she'll be in stock long, considering I missed out on two waves of the nendoroid. I mean, what if something happens and I break a piece of her from over-excitement? *gasp* This was the first figma besides Konata Izumi that really caught my attention, before I had even bought a figma. Finally the first real clear official non-festival pictures are in. Don't mind me but I'm ecstatic! *spams pix*







September is going to deal a nasty blow on the bank account. Prepare for impact!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since i already preordered the GSC 1/8, i'll skip this.
No doubt this is cute.

Anonymous said...

Surely the best looking Figma ever :o

Q said...

Happened to have bumped into your blog when searching for Fate. So many people want a piece of her XD. I happen to have to go through a lot of stuff in order to get mine...

I afraid I have to pass this Miku as figma Fate drained my efforts and I'm slowly running out of space. Won't be surprised that this figma will be run out dry anytime soon. The GSC one for both September and October release are closed from reservations for Hobby Search already.

Anonymous said...

It's not great though but I think I'll stick with the nendroid.

Anonymous said...

Stare~~~~~~~
Miku Figma...I must get!!!!!!!
Pre order now!!!!!!

Unknown said...

she is a must get but i can't afford her T.T

Anonymous said...

You want a second one? HLJ preorders are up.
I can't wait till she's out. ^^

Anonymous said...

Wow! Miku! How much it cost? Actually my 1st time see it! So cute ^^