Sunday, July 20, 2008

My first real blog, oh noes!

Well this will be the start of my first real blog... what to say? I suppose I'll start out with a little picture of me and a short description of who I am. I'm 25 years old, married, and I have a 4 year old son. I'm pretty obsessed with anime, so I suppose I fall into the otaku category pretty easily, not that I'd be ashamed of it because I'm not the least bit. I'm not so much into many of the never-ending series that are so popular over here in the US. I listen to a wide variety of music, my favorites usually being more upbeat songs that don't put you to sleep. I especially like electronic music and I do dabble with a few music making programs although I haven't made anything in about a year, as in the last year since I moved here I have changed my ways almost to the point where I'm a different person altogether. I previously lived in California and I was raised in Wisconsin in a very small town. Oh yeah, I suppose location is important. I live in a trailer park in Colorado, not the best place to be but it's better then the places I've been previously, I guarantee that. So what will I blog about? I really don't know for sure, perhaps I'll review anime/figures as I watch/get them, maybe I'll ramble about my life, maybe both, this is my first blog after all, so I guess I'll see what happens as it happens. For now I'll leave you with a picture of me since I got nothing to hide.



Sometimes I spike my hair up, this is a recent change I used to have longer hair and was much more "gothy" looking. Well I guess this is all for this post. I'll add much more very soon.




No comments: