Monday, July 28, 2008

Nanoha Movie & The Search for Fate Figma


Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha [劇場版「魔法少女リリカルなのは The MOVIE 1st] has just been announced in several places nearly at the same time, original source was from Megami magazine. Apparently the movie will be based on the first series, and Bardiche (Fate's weapon) will have a new female voice. One thing that always got me about Nanoha was Fate's Bardiche always said "Yes sir". I'm in the midst of watching Nanoha StrikerS (the third series) right now so this news is great to me.




In other sort of related interest, I'm on a mission to get Nanoha and Fate figmas, hopefully around my birthday which is coming up on the 11th of August. Nanoha doesn't look like she'll be hard to obtain, but Fate on the other hand... I've searched all over the internet and everywhere that has her for sale is sold out. I didn't pre-order her because I hadn't watched the series at all when she was announced. Now that I'm nearing the end of the 3 series franchise I really want to get my hands on the figmas. If anyone knows a place I can get Fate let me know. All I know is she's supposed to be released in a few days, so I'll try my luck at the stores again and hope they have overstock. Here are pictures of the Nanoha Takamachi and Fate T. Harlaown figmas.




Oh yeah, since I believe my desktop isn't really anything worth looking at itself, and don't really understand the appeal of showing off your desktop so people can see your programs, I present to you my current desktop wallpaper, just click for the full size.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh I need to watch these shows XD I hear about them so much but have never gotten the chance to see them.