Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Package of The Year



It's been a busy yet productive day. This morning two figures arrived at my door, but I haven't had a chance to get pictures of them yet. Luckily I got enough done today that there isn't much to do tomorrow, so I'll likely get some pictures and post one of these girls up tomorrow. I'm going to guess a lot of people got Hayate Yagami Figma where as less people are getting Kyouka Midarezaki Nendoroid. Well, I was happy to get them anyways. I decided I better put at least one picture of them outside of the boxes so I don't come off as teasing you with just box pictures. Something I thought was pretty cool was now that Hayate has arrived it marks my success in getting all the figures in my old post Wonfes Figma Wish Listing. Nice!



Rawr! Look forward to our reviews soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Hayate got shipping today so it's gonna be a while till I get her in my hands.
Looking forward to ur pictures. ^^

Lightning Sabre said...

That jellyfish figure reminds me that I need to find one of those 1/8 tentacle monster figure.

Anonymous said...

Oh damn, I forgot about getting the Kyouka nendoroid.

Anonymous said...

what a great way to start the new year. with new figures!

Anonymous said...

I definately need that Nendo!
I definately need money ^^;;

Anonymous said...

wow, can't wait for Koyoka's review

still thinking to buy her :p

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'm waiting for them too, it's on the way here woot~