Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th Loot




Well, it's still only the 13th over here. So how many people are superstitious? Do you believe any of those things? Usually people think of Friday the 13th as an unlucky day, and for Haruhi fans I guess it was just that. Seeing as how Kadokawa trolled the world about the Haruhi-chan youtube show. I did get woke up unusually early by a phone call from my cousin's baby this morning.. that was weird. But all-in-all it was a good day because I got 2 packages at the same time, one via EMS and one from the mail box. The first package to arrive was from Hobby Search, I picked up Figma Sun Seto from Seto no Hanayome and Ryomou Shimei from Ikkitousen, as well as a Clannad pouch with Nagisa's silhouette on it. I'm using the pouch for my Nintendo DS although it's big enough to carry slightly larger things.




A few minutes after that package came in we went and checked the mailbox and found Chi waiting for us. I bought Chi used from fellow TeamBlue member DancingQueen a few weeks ago when she was selling some of her unwanted figures, couldn't resist picking this one up as I'd seen a nice review of her a while back on Lovelyduckie's blog. I'm proud to be the new owner of this Chi, finally I have an actual PVC of her, and a 1/5th at that? Well, anyways I just wanted to do a little update since I'm not sure which one I'll be reviewing first, but I'll do a post for each one of them soon.




No, these three pictures aren't meant to be good, I was just trying out the night shot mode of the camera for fun. Real pictures will follow in the reviews.

10 comments:

Snark said...

Now that's some nice shit!

I've got the Ryomou figure myself; she's a ton of fun, now if only I could find a figure for her to fight with...

konadora said...

i want my seto san figma now =.="

Phossil said...

Chi wa Chi!!
^_^

Anonymous said...

Aw man :) I'm so glad my review helped you! I really do love that Chii figure! I can't wait for my Seto-san figma!

Anonymous said...

Your lucky!! I have to wait a week to get my loot! Xd... good you bought san seto she is great right?

Anonymous said...

Goods stuffs right there.
Im slowing down on my shoppings. My next figure will be in June LOL.

Q said...

The Haruhi-chan and Nyoro~n vids are now up. Hope the trolling is over (for now), but just want to say that both of them are really, really short.

Nice Black Friday loot there. I don't think I will get any loot until I go back home sometime in March >_<

Anonymous said...

Im not believing in this Friday the 13th stuff.Its just a superstition and you become overconscious over all those small things happening everyday.

Im glad you could obtain Chi!

Ah your Ryomou still has her normal face?As soon as i got mine ive exchannged it against her screaming one and let her beat up Kanu ^_^

Anonymous said...

Guess you had a happy Friday the 13th! The Seto figma is pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

In the end, Seto San did not make it in the cut from last month budget so she was dropped. I still intend to get her for future sake. :)

My 13th wasn't that bad except for a little dilemma I had at night. @_@